Monday, June 3, 2013

Day 9 Roland Garros

Second part of Round 4 is coming today and markets have done a pretty good job at setting odds for today.

I think odds on Haas is very generous against his meeting with Youzhny. Alot of it has to do with fatigue speculations. We will see tomorrow. But if Haas doesn't give any clear signals on being fatigued. Then its alot of value on him.

Tommy Haas
The contest between Wawrinka - Gasquet. For me they have the wrong favorite here. And I will trade accordingly. I will not take any position pre-match though.

Laying either Nadal or Djokovic isn't terrible. Not that i think they will loose but for trading value.

I'm definately going to lay Azarenka tomorrow. I'm not suprised if it got really ugly for her tomorrow.

Francesca Schiavone
Mattek-Sands against Kirilenko could be a very swingy match. Both players are abit streaky. Especially Mattek-Sands. So i will lay who ever has the lead basically.

Pretty much same goes for Hampton against Jankovic. But Jankovic is a bit of value if I had to just put in a single bet pre-match.

And last i'll be looking to back Sharapova if she trades higher.

GL @ the markets

/Sammy

No comments:

Post a Comment