Sunday, November 23, 2014

One more day....

So this season is coming to an end... Tomorrow is the last day of play for the ATP-WTA-Challenger tour what I know of. Anyways I'm really looking forward to a nice couple of weeks of rest before next season starts. There is a International Premier League this winter in december that is new this year. I don't know much about it but i won't probably get involved.

Trading wise there isn't much to report. Last couple of months haven't really been that super. Not bad but I after the great spring and summer I probably got big expectations for the autumn and when reality doesn't match your expectations usually equals disappointsment. I shouldn't be disappointed cause this have been a great year for me. I haven't contacted bf for a PL statement for the year yet but I'm pretty curious to see the numbers.

Hmmm whatelse....I got an request from quantbubble.com of making an interview about the same topic that I made for bettingwebsites. I did respectfully decline though just that I feel that there isn't much for me to gain doing these interviews. The first one was a fun experience but I learned that there isn't much in it for me doing one so there is the reason for that.

So Im going to round this up now but Ill be back soon with a summary of the season of 2014 and some thoughts about it. Probably sooner than later. I don't really have a project this holiday to keep me occupied so Ill get super restless after just a couple of days rest. But ill try to stay away from trading to get really pumped for another long and grueling season of tennis

Stay sharp!

/Sammy

8 comments:

  1. Spelar du på challenger matcher lr spelar du bara på atp och wta?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okey då vet ja. Använder du dig av många strategier eller har du bara ett fåtal (1-3) ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nej har inga direkta strategier, jag kliver på matcher när jag uppskattar att jag får ett värdeodds i tradingsyfte eller i rakt bettingsyfte. Har skrivit lite om de i tidigare inlägg. GL

      Delete
  3. Okey. Mkt bra blogg för övrigt! Nya tag tills nästa säsong

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good blog. Think we have a very similar trading mindset/methodology. Been full time for a good few years now. Have a question about premium charge stuff (churning etc). You have Skype?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I assume you are the same person that contacted me on twitter?

      Delete
  5. I know this site gives quality dependent content and additional stuff, is there any other web site which presents these kinds of data in quality? Take a look at my webpage Hot Forex Signals

    ReplyDelete