Sunday, January 11, 2015

Sad Christmas

Ok so it was a while ago i made a post. But there have been some tragic events during christmas and I haven't really been in the mood. Anyways.....

2014 was an excellent year with my boy being born and having the best year financially since I started this gambling journey over 10 years ago. So the end of 2014 was a bit of a paradox when my grand father past away a couple of days before christmas. He has been a substitute father in a sense, since my father left me and my mother when I was three years old. I think my grand mother had such a big grief over his passing and eventually 7 days later she also passed away. This christmas was all but merry.

I have always been closer to my grandfather than my grandmother. And I don't know why but this is probably normal that you have a better connection with some people than other people.

They where very good people that have been working hard their whole lifes and i'm deeply grateful for everything they did for me and our family. Thanks for everything!


8 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear of your loss Sammy. I hope you have a good 2015 both as a dad and trading.

    TA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm deeply sorry to hear these sad news, Sammy. Best of wishes to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sorry, its so sad when we loose close people... however this is life..., I wish u to be a happy father

    ReplyDelete
  4. V online kasinu můžete hrát zdarma v demo režimu a za skutečné peníze. - Žádný vklad bonus pro registraci

    ReplyDelete