Monday, July 8, 2013

Week 28 - Back to clay

Wimbledon is over and we will have tennis in mainly europe. The men have a grass tournament in Newport USA also this week.

ATP Båstad
As I'm living in Sweden i'll probably go to ATP Båstad this week. I have tickets for wednesday but when I checked the weather yesterday i'm not 100% sure i'll be going. It's abit of a drive for me so if there is any chances of rain i'm going to be home and work instead.

ATP Newport
Week after a Grand Slam, there is various motivational issues with players. Its hard to guess but in general alot of wierd upsets usually happens. Which usually generates swingy matches with lower quality players that hasn't rock solid game

Today monday is kind of a slow start of the week with alot of qualifying matches still to be played. Tomorrow the action really picks up.

But today I havn't given the qualifying matches any focus only the main draw matches.
  • In Newport I find Mannarino value against Blake (reverse the odds), Isners odds is also very generous should be around 1.25-1.33 to me. 
  • In Germany (Stuttgart), Montanes is abit undervalued against Klizan not alot but around 5%.
  • Torro-flor should be abit lower but 1.22 is not back-able so will wait and try to get a higher price.
  • Arruabarrena has good value against Larsson.
  • I might also lay Halep for trading purposes today.

Stay Sharp! /Sammy




No comments:

Post a Comment