Today monday is kind of a slow start of the week with alot of qualifying matches still to be played. Tomorrow the action really picks up.
But today I havn't given the qualifying matches any focus only the main draw matches.
- In Newport I find Mannarino value against Blake (reverse the odds), Isners odds is also very generous should be around 1.25-1.33 to me.
- In Germany (Stuttgart), Montanes is abit undervalued against Klizan not alot but around 5%.
- Torro-flor should be abit lower but 1.22 is not back-able so will wait and try to get a higher price.
- Arruabarrena has good value against Larsson.
- I might also lay Halep for trading purposes today.
Stay Sharp! /Sammy